- Perform mechanical and electrical components installation, connection, maintenance and repairment.
- Adhere to relevant standard operating procedures, work instructions, and safety procedures.
- Study, investigate and identify machines' condition to minimize down-time.
- Ensure all equipment are in good condition, stored accordingly and ready to use when require.
- Establish good teamwork with related departments in carrying out production activities.
- Possess basic mechanical and electrical wiring knowledge.
- Having at least a year of related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently, maintain self-discipline and punctuality.
- Willing to be based in Ipoh, Perak.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture