- Handling recruitment activities, including screening candidates resume, arrange interview, staff orientation and exit.
- Keep proper filing and housekeeping of all HR related documents and records.
- Coordinating and arranging staff working matters, such as attendance record, employee handbook, training programme etc
- Order office supplies and sourcing for new deals and suppliers
- Travel arrangements including flight ticket booking, hotel booking and airport transport booking
- Arrange training including send job order, assign trainer, compile training reports and attendance list, training venue set up, catering and etc.
- General administrative task including filing, posting mails, answering calls, printing and etc.
- Any other ad hoc assignment
- Possess minimum Diploma.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Candidates with working experience in human resource and admin would have added advantage.
- Possess interpersonal and communications skills
- Possess own transport
- Possess good management and organizational skills
- Hands on, attention to details and good problem-solving skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?