- Responsible for quality control of product and maintain the products standard and quality.
- Assist in developing & improving internal quality assurance processes whilst ensuring compliance to external quality standards.
- Manage a group of subordinate, inclusive of foreign worker.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation such as PQP, MS, ITP, etc.
- Liaison with external party, i.e. auditor, client, consultant and authority
- Take part in internal auditing for the organization multiple management system.
- Ensure compliance to company HSE requirement.
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years related experience in precast concrete manufacturing, testing and QA/QC Documentation.
- Possessed good auditing skill and fluent with construction workflow.
- Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and energetic team player.
- Male preferred
- Note: 6 days work week
- Working location: Senai, Johor
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or email a resume providing details of qualification, experience, current salary and contact number to:
Human Resources Department
EASTERN PRETECH (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD (184774-P)
PTD 103274, Jalan Seelong, 81400 Senai, Johor Darul Tak’zim
Office Tel: 012-3737 508 (Ms.Liew) Mobile: 012-2827 101 (Mr.Teoh)
Office fax: 03-8766 0601 (Attn to: Ms.Liew) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org