Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible to lead and manage the full of HR functions, which include to manpower planning, compensation and benefits, performance management, union and industrial relations, training and development, employee engagement and communication.
- Promote and implement people initiatives and programs, take lead in developing organization human resources strategies by identifying and recommending appropriate measures in line with organization objectives.
- Work closely with division head to support their business and operational requirements in various sites, resolving problems and issue and implementing initiatives and best practices.
- Manage day to day running Human Resource department, handle and advise management on arising issues, disciplinary, staff grievances and other matters in compliance with labour laws.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong HR/ Employment Relation background.
- Strong communication skill and ability to act as liaison person.