- Handling Technical and Registration matters as per requirement.
- Conduct scientific experiment for company current & future products in the field.
- Provide technical support and training to internal staff & external growers/ dealers.
- Able to generate good scientific report after experiment done.
- Responsible for developing and registration of new products in Malaysia and other oversea country in accordance to respective regulatory requirements.
- Provide regulatory support for all products to the team.
- To perform any ad hoc assignments as assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess minimum Diploma/Degree in Science or equivalent.
- Minimum few years of experience in the Agricultural industry.
- Possess a strategic mindset with a high level of integrity, ethics and results driven.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent participatory management skills, effective team-builder with high accountability for his/her actions.
- Required language: English, Chinese, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to travel.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Pulau Indah, Port Klang, Selangor.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?