- Considers best routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Ensures the assigned vehicle in under well maintained in good condition, clean and safe.
- Ensures timely tracking of vehicle maintenance.
- Undertakes other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Delivery important documents , bank in cheque and collect item/goods from suppliers.
- Possesses a valid Class D driving license with clean driving record.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with routes in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
- Able to drive premium vehicle.
- Healthy with excellent eyesight.
- Good working attitude towards is self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Good attendance, punctual, patient and honest.
- Able to work extended hours, willing to travel outstation when necessary.
- Follow JPJ regulations and applicable laws.
- No criminal record.