- Handle full set accounts of the company.
- Plan and control budget allocation and cash flow.
- Maintain the general ledger data integrity and ensure reconciliation are prepared and reviewed on timely basis.
- Preparation for company tax submission, balance sheet, monthly full set accounts, profit and loss statement and other reports within tight deadline.
- Reconciliation intercompany, balances and debtor statement.
- Coordinating the yearly financial audit exercises and liaison with external auditor and Tax Agent.
- Ensure proper maintenance of accurate, complete and up to date accounting records of the company.
- Willing to undertake challenges and handle multiple ad-hoc function and related duties as and when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate, Bachelor's Degree Finance/ Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is require for this position or in the manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Possess high level of integrity, meticulous, analytical, good leadership and problem solving skills
- Good planning, Implementing and controlling, able to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in computer skill and skill with AutoCount, SAGE Accounting System and knowledge in ERP System.
- Good command of English, both spoken & written
- Full time position available.