(To be based in Klang Valley)
The Account Manager will ensure achieved sales target and sales objectives by penetrating and expanding assigned market. The candidate will have the chance to deal with international brand of suppliers.
1) Maintain good relationship with customers and projects follow-up and information update.
2) Expand and develop new business with existing / new customers in assigned sectors or area.
3) Provide the necessary reports relevant to sales.
1) Must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in any equivalent field.
2) Strong communication skill with strong business-related knowledge.
3) High self-motivation and ambitious in achieving goal.
4) At least 2 years working experience in related field.
5) Specialising in Sales - Corporate, Sales of Chemicals, Raw Materials, Home & Personal Care Chemicals.
6) Willing to travel and possess own transport will be added as an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Training will be provided
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities (sports club, group activities, party, etc)
- Personal development opportunities