- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Proven experience as an back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Knowledge of ‘back-office’ computer systems (ERP software).
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least Diploma in Management or equivalent.
3) 有無經驗亦可(有經驗者优先考慮) 。
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave