- To ensure that all company procedures and products meet internal quality standards as well as external regulations and to make sure procedures and products adhere to established quality standards, maintain legal compliance, and satisfy customers.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- To liaise and learn directly with lab on routine duties and management of the lab instrument
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirement.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing or any related field preferably food or feed.
- Fair command of written and spoken English (Able to communicate in English.)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases.
- High responsibility and able to work under Private and Confidential nature, proactive and initiative idea, positive attitude, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Quality Assurance Performance data and analysis experience.