- Supervise overall incoming raw materials and packaging materials inspection, quarantine, release and reject activities accordingly to SOP and quality plan.
- Involve in internal non-conformance, customer complaint investigation and reporting.
- Liaise and coordinate with production, planner, warehouse personnel on operation activities or others issues arise.
- Ensure Quality Management Systems (QMS) running smoothly with updated document.
- Follow up on quality projects and tasks assigned to ensure effective implementation of corrective actions.
- To prepare documentation/outgoing report for customer. To handle lab testing and documenting lab results.To evaluate and ensure finish goods meet customer requirements before delivery.Participate in any special project/program as and assigned by the Company.
- Candidates must posses at least "O" Level/Higher Secondary/STPM/"A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma or Advanced
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- However, fresh graduate are also welcome to apply.
- Candidate with manufacturing/production operation background will be an added advantage. 5 Good analytical, organising & interpersonal skills. 6 Able to work independently in a fast-pace environment.