- Be able to clarify the mission intention of the team leader and perform the test task correctly.
- Accurate and detailed description of the process of bug generation, the phenomenon of bugs, and basic discrimination of the severity of bugs.
- Track the BUG status and promote the quality of the product.
- Perform requirements analysis on the responsible modules, independently write test plans, test documents, test reports, and maintenance test cases, and feedback test quality in a timely manner.
- College degree or above, more than 2 years of game testing experience.
- love the game industry, familiar with the various gameplay in the game, and can make reasonable suggestions.
- understand the mainstream online games on the market and at least familiar with one, have sufficient sensitivity to the quality of various game settings.
- have a certain ability to express, can accurately describe the individual's views.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities