- In-charge of Accounts Receivable (AR) & Accounts Payable (AP)
- Calculate, monitor and reconcile project costing within stipulated time.
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Check on staff expenses claim and commissions for reimbursement.
- Perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliation to ensure no discrepancy in banking.
- Arrange payroll and maintain staffs leave record.
- Liase with statutory bodies such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN, EIS for payment and others related matters.
- Coordinate with auditor and tax agent for year end account closing.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Advance level in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and accounting software - Autocount.
- Well organised, multi-tasking, excellent time management skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- 5 days work
- Dental and Healthcare
- Year end bonus
- Company trips
- Regular team activities
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?