- To plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a sales team within Melaka to achieve established sales targets for the brand NIVEA for our GT Category.
- Maintain Strategic Business Relationship with customer.
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients and ensure high quality customer service being delivered.
- Identify Customer needs and opportunities by analysing sales gap and develop strategy to minimize or close gap.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and company departments.
- Familiar with outlet's sales operation in terms of merchandising and ordering process.
- Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as through knowledge of client's business.
Leadership (Manage, oversee, guidance, coaching, motivation etc)
- Oversee daily sales support and planning activities within the assigned Key Dealer.
- Manage Day to Day activities of sales force to implement organization's overall sales strategy for assigned key dealer.
- Monitor Business to adhere company's sales strategy.
- Coach sales Representatives on technical aspects of organization's products and services, marketing campaign, sales promotion, sales techniques, procedures, standard to achieve sales target
- To lead, guide, influence and motivate sales team to achieve pre-set company's objectives with professional working attitude, strong sense for achievement and skills in people management is mandatory.
- Providing leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to close.
- Monitor sales team performance.
- Lead and direct the fieldsales team in all aspects of sales and distribution activities.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observation, measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
Derive and implement business process
- Leading & ensure all NPL listed on timely basis.
- Meeting company Account Receivable objective by maintaining healthy aging level.
Enhance sales activities to ensure cost and process efficiency
- Manage trade budget, A&P, trading term discussion within budget allocated.
- Ensure trade return rate within company’s et objective, good market hygiene in the trade with FIFO practices.
- Maximizing ROI by evaluating incremental of sales and trade investment of each position monthly basis.
- Consistently monitor, measure and follow through all efforts of the appointed wholesalers to ensure trade matters are executed and trade opportunities are captured.
Derive, Compile, Analyse and Manage
- Weekly compilation and update on weekly feedback from branches pertaining to Speed to Market; ie stock, store, product.
- Working on special projects such as: SOS tracking, POSM Implementation
Obtain and alert with competitive knowledge on Market trend, movement and practise
- Keep abreast with latest market trends and development, with sound knowledge of competitors’ activities.
- Minimum diploma level or higher. Preferably with Bachelor degree or higher in business development or other related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG industry preferably personal care industry.
- At least 2 years’ experience in managerial skills
- Analytical, business acumen, negotiation, customer-oriented, presentation, result-driven
- Computer literacy in MS Office, especially PowerPoint presentation and Excel
- Good command in English both spoken and written. Knowledge of local Mandarin dialect is a must.