- Maintaining and updating daily incoming and outgoing stock records into system;
- Documents filing and distribution of documents to other relevant departments.
- Handling of Store administrative works including updating Store department staff daily
attendance records, leaves, etc;
- Uses equipment necessary for the handling, shifting, or moving of material, such as a hand truck, forklift, hydraulic platform, etc. Uses office equipment such as a typewriter, computerized information system, calculator, photocopier, fax machine, etc;
- Communicates with others in order to receive or transmit information;
- Maintains equipment and instruments. Ensures cleanliness of work areas;
- Assisting Head of Department in daily operation, task and assignment.
- Diploma / SPM with minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office - Excel).
- Self-motivated, fast learner, dynamic and good attendance.
- Able to start work immediately would be added advantage.
- 6 days/ week (8.00 am - 5.00 pm), saturday (8.00 am - 12.00 pm).
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities