2. Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
3. Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
4. Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
5. Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
6. Measure and value the work done on site
7. pay subcontractors
8. Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
9. Select and/or source construction materials
10. Write reports.
11. Other tasks assigned by the superior.
2.A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
3.Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
5.The ability to negotiate
6.Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
7.Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin and Malay.
8.Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
9.Strong organizational and planning skills
10.College degree or equivalent.
11.Punctual, creative and initiative.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Fitness membership