- Supervision of Accounts Department staff in a group of companies.
- Month end closing; preparation, review and analysis of management accounts; consolidation of accounts, preparation of financial and management reports, budgets and cashflow forecast.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual reports, annual & special audits including liaison with auditors on interim and year end statutory audits and other ad-hoc exercises.
- Corporate finance matters, restructuring & corporate exercises, feasibility studies, budgets, cash flow projections, financial analysis and evaluation of performances, variance analysis, cost control.
- Sound knowledge in costing is crucial.
- Formulation and implementation of effective internal control policies and procedures.
- Coordinate tax compliance and dealing with tax agents including Corporate Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Goods & Services Tax, among others.
- Identification, formulation and implementation of tax planning opportunities and plans.
- Liaising with bankers, lawyers, other external consultants and relevant government authorities.
- Assist and coordinate in implementation system improvement project.
- Possess minimum Degree in Finance ,Accounting &for Professional Accounting Qualification(s).
- Preferably also a member of MIA.
- Have minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
- Those with audit &/or tax background and managerial experience would have added advantage.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word.
- Working knowledge in computerized accounting software is a must.
- Be able to work on independently and lead a team.