Key Objectives of HR Recruiter
The recruitment specialist runs the recruitment process, hires new employees as required by the Project Manager. The recruiter has to accomplish the defined recruitment cycle time, consistent quality of job applicants and has to keep the recruitment costs with the budget.
Responsible for the execution of the recruitment process such as job interview, phone interview, and regular communication with candidates, builds candidate pipeline and networks across industries to build a strong network of cooperating contacts and ex-employees.
1. Ability to travel for recruitment within Klang Valley or outstations.
2. Continuously explores the new recruitment channels and shares ideas and concepts to the head of recruitment.
3. Actively participates in all open interviews and job fair event.
4. Ensure convey information correctly and clearly such as salary package and company benefits.
5. Ensure all hiring paperwork is filled out.
6. Monitor new hire worker closely with Supervisor (at least 2 weeks period)
7. Develops and maintains applicant tracking systems and databases on hiring activities.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal development opportunities