- Planning, organizing and controlling of overall warehouse operations
- Optimum storage capacity. and increase efficiency of loading and unloading process.
- Maintain results through coaching. counselling of staff and setting meaningful and measurable goals.
- Manage the distribution and logistics functions.
- Establish and develop effective methods of improving productivity amongst in achieving expected performance to meet management objective
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation, Warehouse Management, or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field especially in Steel.
- Must be able to function independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to function in a supervisory capacity to facilitate work flow and plant activities required
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Able to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude Able to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Able to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike vendors, client and others.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?