- Planning, organizing and controlling of overall warehouse operations
- Optimum storage capacity. and increase efficiency of loading and unloading process.
- Maintain results through coaching. counselling of staff and setting meaningful and measurable goals.
- Manage the distribution and logistics functions.
- Establish and develop effective methods of improving productivity amongst in achieving expected performance to meet management objective
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation, Warehouse Management, or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field especially in Steel.
- Must be able to function independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to function in a supervisory capacity to facilitate work flow and plant activities required
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Able to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude Able to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Able to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike vendors, client and others.