Position : Assistant Manager / Manager Internal Audit
Working Location : Vertical City Bangsar
Salary Range : RM 5.5K – RM 11K
Working Hours : Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
- Responsible for the planning and conduct of operations, compliance and/or integrated audits in accordance with the internal Audit Plan, and manage the delivery of each of the internal Audit engagements.
- Supporting the Company’s J-SOX assessment process to ensure appropriate coverage and high quality review results, and monitoring corrective actions to ensure timely closure of deficiencies.
- Assist the Internal Audit Group Head in performing audit risk assessment to develop annual audit plan to ensure that an appropriate assurance programme is devised and executed.
- Coaching and development of team members
- Professional qualification or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Internal Audit or a related field with strong internal control and auditing skills
- A minimum of 8 – 10 years of relevant audit experience with a good track record in managing audit teams and sound knowledge of operations of financial services such as consumer financing and credit cards and the relevant regulatory requirements
- Effective organizing skills, able to manager and deliver on multiple priorities productivity
- High attention to details and strong analytical skills with ability to gather, evaluate, analyze and organize data and information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good team player with ability to maintain effective relationship with Management, peers and team members
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.