- The Assist Manager, Quality Control will manage and supervise all Quality Management field employees as well as the Quality Control Coordinators.
- S/he will manage the Cubitainer module and create QC inspection methods to supervise and train the employees.
- S/he will issue and revise all documents and supporting files.
- S/he will review and report cubitainer monthly reports to the Factory Manager and analyze and investigate defect issues and customer complaints to suggest quality improvement.
- S/he will participate in regular meetings and certification programs to enhance the quality of the system/products.
- Bachelor's in the Sciences and/or Chemical Engineering preferred not required
- At least 3 years of relevant QC and/or QA Manufacturing Industry
- Proficient in MS Office and documentation
- Understanding of ISO, Quality Inspection, Quality Control, Quality Assurance
- Open-minded and excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Candidate should speak Japanese
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?