Task and Responsibilities:-
- Perform and/or support in Project Control function including all QS activities, tendering, contract administration and preparation of project reports.
- Taking off, pricing and submission of tenders.
- Source for subcontractors/ suppliers and guide the buyer in procurement
- Prepare BQ and tender document/ proposal, pre & post contract administration.
- Attend tenders clarification, analysis and negotiation.
- Prepare tender reports and award recommendation.
- Prepare and/or evaluate change orders, review and evaluate progress of work done.
- Carry out payment certification and prepare final accounts.
- Perform budget cost planning, interim forecast, monitor and control project cost.
- Prepare project reports.
- Any other may be assigned by the supervisor / management from time to time
- Degree or related professional certificate / diploma in Quantity Surveying. Construction Management or Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience and familiar with construction engineering contract administration.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, willing to go extra miles for best results.
- Good interpersonal, appreciate team work.
- Write and speak fluent English, able to read up technical / products literature.
- Good analytical skill, and organised in work.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?