- We are looking for candidates who possess Degree in the field of Electical & Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering. Preferably candidates with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- The person must be responsible, well organised, meticulous, able to work independently and as well as in a team.
- Able to co ordinate projects to completion within the stipulated time.
- Proficient in English for both written and oral communications.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?