- To perform commercial assessment on new and existing vendor and co-ordinate quality audit on new/potential customers.
- To be responsible for the purchase of new Direct Material for production as per demand generated by ERP system.
- To liaise with suppliers on the reject parts claim upon obtaining Rejection Report from Quality Department.
- To monitor inventory level to ensure sufficient material for production and to minimize excess material risks.
- To issue PO based on Material Requirement Plan and Supplier Lead Time.
- To monitor and review Suppliers Delivery & Quantity performance with suppliers.
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Economics/Management or equivalent.
- Preferably candidates with 2 years in Sourcing/Purchasing/Production Planning/Material Control in the manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?