Facility Planning Engineer Job Search Location: Malaysia Salary: Market related Type: Contract Start Date: 2019-07-15 00:00:00 Posted: about 20 hours ago Contact: Facility Planning EngineerTangent International are searching for a Chinese speaking Facility Planning Engineer to join an exciting project in South East Asia. The candidate will be required to travel within the region and have good English and Mandarin language skills. Responsibilities:
- Integrated service access area planning, combined with administrative area, user distribution, cost, road conditions, and planned comprehensive service access area
- Value user identification Home broadband and enterprise Business line, wireless site demand analysis and import
- Existing resource assessment, including optical cable resources, wireless site resources, computer room resources, 2B access resources, copper resources, etc.
- Calculate the number of cores of the optical cable and distribute the core reasonably
- To plan integrated access points, fiber optic cable routing, and fiber distribution points base on the cost optimization.
- Familiar with the principles and models for the division of integrated business areas, including how to combine population density, administrative areas and other parameters.
- Familiar with the basic principles of fiber optic cable planning, including core calculation, core distribution, and number of light intersections.
- Skilled use of map tools such as Google Earth, and planning and design software such as AutoCAD.