To manage purchasing department effectively & efficiently in order to support the company to run its business activities in the most cost- effective way.
Responsible to ensure equipment and parts (including spare parts) are purchased in good quality, reasonable price, & delivered on time.
To maintain panel Supplier and develop a reliable supplier for long term business growth.
- Purchase, delivery planning, delivery control and stock control.
- Issue Purchase Order to suppliers with approval from OM or Director
- Meeting with suppliers for price negotiation and latest delivery information.
- Involved in audit preparation.
- Liaised with suppliers on price reduction for common products purchased (hardware, servicing, raw materials, spare parts).
- In-charge for the supplier sourcing, evaluation and selection, negotiation, performance monitoring, relationship management and continuous improvement for the company quality management system including adherence to relevant SOPs.
- In-charge for the shipping
- To assist and involve in other functions where and when directed by the Management.
- Plan, source and develop new potentials supplier / vendors for economical procurement.
- Maintain a full record and coordinate with various suppliers and compare costs for purchasing requisition within the organization.
- To assist receiving store activities.
- Prepare and manage the logistics system to optimize time management.
- Diploma or Degree in Procurement/ Business Administration.
- Computer literate, competent in Microsoft Office
- Having knowledge in Auto count System would be added advantage
- Have at least 2 or 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Possess positive attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave