- Responsible for buying the best quality products, good and services at the most competitive prices.
- Involve in cost savings projects by continuous sourcing for new vendor/suppliers in order to achieve on company goal targets with better Quality and more efficient Delivery.
- Handling all logistic matters such as export/import custom clearance and booking arrangement.
- To manages, coordinates and review on the material ordering base on production requirement.
- To prepare reports on Import duty exemption for MIDA submission.
- To prepare costing & renewal application for ATIGA
- To compare and evaluate cost of ocean freight shipment.
- To co-ordinates on purchase requisition & price negotitation with suppliers.
- To review supplier on improvement for delivered on time.
- Reviewing of contracts and agreements and ensuring its obligation are met.
- To co-ordinates on GRN & set countermeasure& improvement for problems.
- To provide support for sourcing of new suppliers & review costing with existing suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Business Studies/supply chain management.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in Procurement, buyer & sourcing, inventory control, MIDA ,custom and ATIGA.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP system
- Strong knowledge with shipping documentation for import/export.
- Knowledge in ISO documentation
- Self motivated, able to work independently, under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Mandarin speaking
- Willing to work in Shah Alam
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities