- Lead & Direct efforts towards the achievement of functional area OPEX/CAPEX are within the authorised limits and as approved by BOD; ensuring prudent OPEX in support of organisational operational excellence.
- Provide sound technical advise to MyC's Snr Management and BOD to ensure issues affecting legal matters are highlighted and the ensuing action plans are implemented successfully.
- Provide sound technical advise to MyC's Investment, Monitoring, Human Resource, Corporate Affairs and Governance & Risk department to ensure issues affecting legal matters are highlighted and the ensuing action plans are implemented successfully.
- Compile & communicate updates on the law.
- Establish and manage relationship with external law firms.
- Lead with assigned functional area(s) implementation, enhancements/refinements and policing of organisation policies, processes/methods and SLAs critical to functional area(s); to ensure operational efficiency, integrity and governance.
- Draft and vet legal documents and quasi legal documents including correspondence.
- Vet legal documents in relation to equity investments.
- Draft internal legal documentations including Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Issue letter of demand and initiate legal action for recoupment.
- Organise internal legal reviews.
- Assist & provide legal reviews for other MyCreative subsidiaries.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Knowledge in intellectual property, Creative Industry.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance