- Responsible for overall operation in accounts department.
- Liaise with Company Auditors on annual accounts and financial audit.
- Liaise with statutory bodies and tax agents related to income tax and related financial matters.
- Monitors fund position, utilization of banking facilities and prepare necessary documentation.
- Prepare management reports and any other reports as directed by superior.
- To assist in inventory control system on costing of stocks and ensure proper system of documentation and recording.
- Prepare and monitoring of cash and bank balances to ensure sufficient funds.
- Perform daily backup of data for Auto Count Accounting system.
- Performs any related task as directed by superior from time to time.
- Possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Languages: MANDARIN, Malay, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal Accidents Insurance
- Panel Clinic
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?