Job Description :
1.Shortlisting, Screening, Calling & Schedule interviews for potential candidates
2. Perform Interviews , administering new employment Process and Staff Training
3. Develop ,execute recruiting plans & act as an advisor for HR related matters (laws etc..).
4. Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
5. Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
6. Compensation and Benefits Administration
7. Perform ad-hocs task & Record Maintenance
Job Requirements :
1. Candidate must possess minimum of 3 years of experience in HR Fields
2. At least Degree/ Advanced/Higher in HR studies
3. Fluency in Mandarin & English is an advantage.
4. Confident, Good Communication Skills & Strong Interest in people
5.Have a strong passion in learning new things and gaining new knowledge
6. Independent, positive, high energy and ambitious
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities