- At least Diploma/Degree in Business Management or equivalent (Fresh Grad is welcome)
- Good Command in English & Malay (additional language would be an advantage)
- Must Possess Own Transportation
- Work independently and required to travel
- Tech Savvy and Good Communication Skills
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners.
- Maintain and grow existing account by understand customer needs and provide excellent customer service.
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities.
- Provide product and technical support to partners.
- Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction.
- Develop competency and qualification plans for partners.
- Work with development, marketing and services teams to achieve revenue goals.
- Coordinate with partners to prioritize, plan and manage business activities.
- Review and revise business plans based on partner needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of partner’s marketing plans and recommend improvements.
- Oversee partner rewards and recognition programs.
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Annual leave & Medical Leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- EPF & SOCSO