- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource functions, which include recruitment, payroll, administration, industrial relations, compensation and benefits and other HR related matters
- To assist HR Manager in the recruitment functions and proactively ensure quality and efficiency in staffing with minimal turnaround time
- Responsible to upkeep and make necessary improvements in the company's recruitment process
- Control and utilise various sources of recruitment platform to fill the posiitons available within the organisation
- Screening and shortlisting suitable candidates and carry out the interview process
- Handles training co-ordination, new staff induction program
- Maintain and update mandatory documents for employee profile filing
- Keep track of expatirates' visa status and carry out necessary renewals of visas
- Undertake any assignments assigned by the HOD of HR
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Independent and resourceful
- Able to work under chalenging and fast pace environment
- Able to communicate with all level of staff, good interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?