- Reporting to the Civil, Structural, and Architectural Lead or Area Engineer, the main functions of the role will be to be aware of the latest applicable codes and standards and to perform the technical engineering activities and tasks assigned to the team
- Coordinate and perform all tasks within the project assigned Civil team and ensure that the appropriate information is made available at any stage of the work
- Participate in discussions with all project disciplines and Client representative/s and apply his/her skills towards technical problem solving which may arise during project development and execution. Critical matters affecting cost and schedule shall be reported to the assigned Project Engineer, Engineering Manager or Project Manager as appropriate
- Ensure that the Civil project team follows company procedures and has implemented consistently all comments in the project deliverables and that these are incorporated in the next revision issue of documents and drawings
- Check critical design calculations and specifications for each assigned project
- Check and/or approve all Civil related documents and drawings produced for each assigned project before issue
- Identifying any training needs, industry design developments and maintain his/her continuous professional development obligations.
- Degree in Civil & Structural.
Minimum 3 years of working experience.
Able to read & justify shop drawing & bar bending schedule.
Able to use Autocad & Microsoft Project
Experience in working with pri & deka system form work at Mass rapid Transit (MRT) Line 1 & 2