Client Profile: Our client is a Local & UK joined venture OEM manufacturer with one stop solution in Plastic Injection Moulding, Zinc Die Casting, Metal Stamping, Tooling Design & Manufacturing, as well as PCBA.
Our client is currently expanding the business and newly invest MRP System to improve the business process. Currently our client is looking for the talent of ASSISTANT PLANNING MANAGER (or SENIOR EXECUTIVE considerable).
End Products: OEM / ODM Manufacturing Solution such as Security Locking System, Water Filter, Building Construction Materials etc-
Location: Sungai Petani, Kedah
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30AM to 6PM (required to commit ONE of the Saturday (Half Day) of the month)
- Liaise with internal department & sales to ensure that the demand is met.
- Continuous monitoring and analyze customer demand trend and propose loading in MRP plan.
- Track factory inventory, ensure inventory are maintained at target level, and review safety stock monthly.
- Liaise with production planner and align demand plan change.
- Handle and process Sales Order (SO) and Manufacturing Order (MO) creation to factory and timely provide delivery commitment to customer.
- Negotiate with customer to minimize air shipment cost and ensure freight cost is maintained at all-time low.
- Provide deliver shipment mode to logistic team and ensure timely delivery.
- Provide feedback excess/obsolete exposure to business development tam to pursue customer liability.
- Provide current and following delivery forecast on the beginning of the month.
- Submit on time delivery and inventory report weekly and monthly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): plan, sales, demand, customer, inventory, MRP.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Chinese speaking as an added advantages to liaise with China customer.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- x1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing work at Sungai Petani, Kedah
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities