Finance Manager Job Scope & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the financial health of a company or organisation. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles and procedures for the company;
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions;
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary;
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement;
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company;
- Research and analyses financial reports and market trends;
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making;
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports;
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings;
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes;
- Cash Flow management and taxation;
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Required language(s) ; English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin prefer
Perks & Benefits :
- Bonus & pool incentives
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Team Buildings activities
- Medical insurance / EPF / SOCSO
- Personal leave