- Handle overall project planning and implementation of project management to ensure timely delivery
- Manage project costing and project billing/claim
- Preparation and submission of drawings or documents
- Monitor site progress and arrangement of work activities
- Attend co-ordination meeting
- Prepare progress report, project claims and relevant documents for monthly event
- Liaise / Meeting / Coordination with clients, contractors and supplier.
- Manage of Project Schedule
- Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering of equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Mechanical & Electrical works
- A team player with proven leadership/supervisory skills
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong hands-on skills
- Result orientated in a fast pace and multi-task environment.
- Knowledge of autocad is an added value
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?