- Preparation of tender submission and bills of quantities
- Evaluation of tenders
- Preparation of costs estimation
- Assist in assessment of contractual claims
- Prepare and monitor project budget and report
- Administer and coordinate site orders of materials with suppliers
- Resolve any outstanding claim issues on Variation Orders and final accounts
- Perform quantities take – off and conduct site valuations
- Evaluate and certify subcontractor’s claim
- Evaluate and certify suppliers claim
- Assist in procurement matters
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and the management
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required language (s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduate / 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering- Civil/ Construction/ Structural or equivalent.
- Preferably Chinese Female candidates.
- Full time position available.
- Possess own transport.
- Location: B-G-19, Merchant Square Tropicana | Jalan Tropicana Selatan 1 | 47410, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.