To design the overall system architecture of the Go-eCommerce online platform by ensuring that the platform is able to meet business and technical requirements, on top of being adaptable for any future enhancements.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Assessing the business and technical needs for the Go-eCommerce platform
- Developing system specifications such as architectural diagrams, applications, as well as network and security systems
- To convert user requirements into detailed functional system requirement and system specification in terms of technical, interface and system configuration specification
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To engage with target user(s) and program stakeholders in order to determine their program requirements that can be incorporated on the Go-eCommerce online platform.
- To generate and map a list of system requirements based on target users and stakeholders’ business needs.
- To conduct user requirements analysis and prepare specific proposals for modified or replacement systems if necessary.
- To perform cost–benefit analyses to determine how the Go-eCommerce online platform requirements can be best met.
- To ensure a maximally robust system design is developed by leading and monitoring all the required tests for the system in order to meet user requirements.
- To constantly monitor the performance of Go-eCommerce online platform to ensure the overall quality of the intended solution.
- Interfacing with vendors and internal IT division to ensure any issues regarding system design, system development, system performance and system maintenance are resolved in accordance with the system design concepts and user requirements.
- To keep stakeholders up-to-date with system development and to obtain their endorsement to ensure program requirements are met to the best of the system’s evolving capability.
- To organize all technical documents relevant to user requirements, system design, development, testing, maintenance, change requests and enhancement, and to ensure all technical documentations meet user and audit requirements.
- To ensure that the project budget is adhered to and that deadlines are met.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or in any related field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience, preferably in Web Application development.
- Proven experience in web application development and deployment.
- Broad knowledge about programming languages, database management (e.g. SQL, MySQL), framework, software and web technology.
- Extensive experience in web technologies e.g. Angular, CSS, HTML5, etc.
- Working knowledge on data migration and integration technologies
- Strategic project planning & management
- 12 months contract position
Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
Casual dress code
Dental & Optical