- Perform maintenance on all electrical equipment, machineries, and panel witch box.
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
- Responsible to attend any breakdown and rectify downtime failure such as electrical supply, wiring, cable, and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Perform PAT and issue tagging for powered tools those in good condition.
- Ensure cleanliness and health safety measures in the store at all times.
- Sending of daily alert on material delivered or transferred.
- Maintain records of departmental tools, machinery and etc on site.
- Coding and labelling of materials in the site store.
- Perform any other duties as requested by superior in a timely manner.
- Possess Certificate for Single Phase Wireman Competency (PW1/PW2) with at least 1 year working experience in electrical wiring and possess complete log book based on working experience.
- Proven experience as an electrician and proper storekeeping and inventory control in the construction industry.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Strong knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Good physical condition and flexibility to work shifts.
Perks & Benefits: -
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Good career development
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format. You may also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Working experiences
3) Current and expected salary
4) Reason(s) for leaving
5) Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.