- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- No work experience required. Training is provided by the company.
- Good Attitude.
- Willing to work outstation occasionally.
- Ability to learn. Passionate to learn new knowledge.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Preferable entry-level technical skills.
- On-site servicing and troubleshooting.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?