Roles and Responsibilities
- To plan, develop and manage an effective and efficient document control system for the entire project whilst ensuring the integrity and security of the working documents.
- To coordinate and monitor all related document control procedures particularly the documents storage, retrieval and housekeeping of obsolete documents.
- To ensure the use of standardised forms and templates in accordance to the standard operating procedures and manual.
- To receive, check, accurately record into tracking documents and distribute all project documentation and technical construction record to project team efficiently.
- Communicate with consultant, authorities and suppliers for documentation work flow.
- To monitor and report to the Head of Department on the progress of the document control activities so as to ensure all challenges and issues can be addressed / resolved in timely manner.
Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma / Degree in Business Studies, Office Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in construction of highways or infrastructure project
- Experienced with ISO 9001:2015.
- Document specialist certificate will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities