- Plan purchase schedule based on control limit and production order to avoid fail delivery.
- Follow up coordinate and expedite all deliveries to ensure prompt delivery.
- For oversea purchases, the purchasing executive is to fully handle purchasing related activities with supplier and liaise with supplier for import shipment clearance.
- Source,select and negotiate for best package with suppliers to fulfil production requirements.
- Interacts closely with suppliers and QA to solve material quality issues.
- Maintain inventory at planned optimum level by inventory management method.
- Monitor and assess raw material market trend, pricing and material availabilities.
- Ensure compliance to ISO food safety management and according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist in preparation of purchasing cost analysis report and supplier performance review.
- Update internal purchasing control data.
- Posses at leave SPM and above.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.