Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer 2 (TMX Platform), The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. Key Responsibilities Troubleshoot technical issues and drive incident to closure, including joining Critical Incident bridge call as Technical Lead and coordinate cross functional team to restore service Partner with other IT Operations support teams to conduct effective event analysis and quickly articulate business/user experience impact to enable quick prioritization of events for service restoration Lead and Drive impact analysis process to timely and accurate closure through determined investigations, persistent follow up, and effective collaboration with subject matter experts and vendors Console user permissions, groups, privileges Performance monitoring and tuning Patch compliance monitoring and deployment Assisting with application upgrades Creating reports on various aspects such as utilization, compliance, rolls variance, etc. for management review. Create, edit, and update process and technical support documentation. Troubleshoot calls from the IT Service Desk and start the resolution process, coordinating with other subject matter experts as required Essential Requirements
- More than 6 years for IT Support experience with minimal 3 years in infrastructure support
- Candidates with experience of administration of Windows Server OS, VMWare Horizon 7, VMWare VCenter, Workspace One and other similar applications
- Experience with supporting public or private cloud infrastructure a plus
- Positive attitude, logical thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passion for continuous improvement and quality outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills possessing the ability to translate complex concepts into simplified and coherent explanations.
- Experience with Service Management tool suites (ServiceNow)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant experience
- Strong experiences in PowerShell scripting, Tentacles Octopus/Puppet , VRealize Automation tools