EC-Council is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize and reward excellence. Headquartered in Albuquerque in the USA, EC-Council prides itself for being the fastest growing member-based certification body in the technical IT Security field. Our programs are being adopted in 98 countries across the globe, by more than 450 training and academic organizations. We are in constant search of talented professionals who are keen to develop and strive for operational excellence
Academic Counsellor, EC-Council University
EC-Council University seeks a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual to lead the planning and execution of the University’s international marketing and recruitment efforts. Reporting to the Vice President, the Marketing & Recruitment Exec will be responsible for the development, execution and management of a comprehensive international marketing and recruitment plan for the various programs at the University.
In collaboration with key personnel at EC-Council University, the International Marketing & Recruitment Executive will develop and execute a comprehensive marketing effort targeted at building EC-Council University brand recognition in key markets across the world thereby driving demand from students seeking educational experiences from a USA accredited online institution.
- Experience recruiting international students to attend academic and/or English language programs in a US setting. Demonstrated successful administrative ability, including budget and financial management processes, public relations, management of recruitment partners, recruitment personnel management, and supervision.
- Demonstrated excellence in management, including leveraging the capabilities of a wide range of people and units. Ability to foster collaboration and trust, and to work collegially; ability to inspire others to high levels of performance.
- Experience developing a high-level marketing plan and seeing it through to completion. Superior interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent ability to communicate with people from a wide variety of cultures and linguistic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience in appointing education recruiters globally including the training of recruiters, managing the quality of their recruitment and assisting recruiters to ensure healthy recruitment numbers are achieved.
- Business or IT Degree. Degree in cyber security an added advantage but not a necessity.
- Sales and Marketing experience in the training or educational field
- Experience working in a University recruitment setting Demonstrated commitment to advancing diversity and equity, with particular emphasis on gender and multicultural issues.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities