- Responsible for ensuring implementation of quality control procedures and is considered an intricate part of the overall warranty and quality assurance of the company.
- Oversee production, operations, quality assurance, or testing in maintaining a high level of quality assurance and control.
- Responsible for all product warranty inspections and to provide recommendation regarding claim processing, as well as providing technical support to customers.
- Handle customer complain and reject for quality issue.
- Strong knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Able to support for overtime working hours (Overtime wages based on labor law)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code