- Obtain high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Plan and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments' and inventory transactions' accuracy.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Communicate with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Check consignment notes against ELSA on the destination and booking number is correct
- Arrange staff for loading finished goods
- Prepare ECRC and notified Tuck Sun for collection of the contenna
- Link with headquarters.
- Perform physical stock count on finished good and prepare the stock listing.
- Makesure the item code and and quatities is correct before loading.
- Prepare delivery order, invoices and cash sales to all customers.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Posses in Bachelor's / Diploma holder / STPM / SPM
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Familiarity of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Able to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Able to start immediately.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Medical coverage
- Free parking
- Training provided
- Allowance attendance