- Schedule and conduct sales calls to establish accounts and/or target accounts within a targeted industry
- Schedule time for joint calls with sales professionals, targeting accounts to provide assistance with the sales process
- Provide marketing support and knowledge within the company
- Utilize a pro-active approach of cooperative teamwork in assisting sales professionals and managers throughout HWL (worldwide) to sell and support accounts
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with targeted and existing accounts, and ensure that sales professionals servicing the accounts receive updates on the status
- Continually improve your knowledge of products and services, and follow the changes in industry to develop new products
- Write up SOP for each secured customer, go through SOP with concerned operational parties to ensure that all understand the required processes and share SOP in common drive
- Update all sales activities in CRM on a weekly basis
- Be involve in a knowledgeable, experienced and passionate group of people who are proud to be part of an elite global brand name in the Freight and Logistics industry.
- Positive attitude and desire to work with the company to develop a successful career within the organization long term.
- Required minimum 1 year in Freight Forwarding sales Proven ability to establish and maintain business relationships
- Negotiation skills essential Time management skills essential
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to work in a multi team environment
- A proactive can do" attitude Integrity and strong work ethic