- Coordinate design process of all M&E elements, including work by relevant consultants, specialists or suppliers.
- Supervising construction works and ensure building works are completed on time, within budget and confirm to good quality standard, construction drawings and contract documents.
- Check, prepare and organize submittals including drawings.
- Work closely with team to ensure timely implementation and quality workmanship of all M&E aspects of the project.
- Keep proper documentation, scheduling and processes.
- Liaising and monitor subcontractor work & conduct regular meeting.
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ms Office, CAD, and Project competent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?