- Assist Project Manager to develop, maintain and improve quality of project construction work.
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Liaise with Subcontractors & workers.
- Conduct checking of materials quality and quantity.
- Report on progress including preparing documents.
- Conduct joint inspections with subcontractors to ensure works are properly done.
- Assist on safety initiative implementations.
- Witness material testing, site valuation, joint measurement & setting out.
- Check construction drawing & specifications.
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- MS Office, CAD and Project competent.
- 3 years’ experience in building project management.
- Able to plan and improve quality plans.