SENIOR CONTRACT EXECUTIVE – QUANTITY SURVEYOR
- Preparations of Contract Claims and valuation of work done.
- Prepare quotation / VOs for client.
- Ascertain quantity for finalisation. Prepare Final Claim for Client.
- Obtaining quotations from sub-con, negotiation with sub-con & recommend award.
- Prepare Letter of Award for sub-con.
- Prepare Internal Cert. of work and material done by sub-con.
- Ascertain quantity for finalisation. Prepare final account for sub-con.
- Cost control analysis and project cash flow forecast.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Quantity Surveyor and equivalent.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Aluminium & Glazing industry or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work Shah Alam.
- Full Time position (s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips